Today Jobs in NADRA 2022 It has been announced that there are new jobs available in NADRA Peshawar as of December 2022 through the most recent advertisement, and they are looking for candidates who are interested, dynamic, experienced, and brilliant to fill these positions with a handsome salary package and allowances according to the policies of the department. Candidates are invited to attend a walk-in test or interview at NADRA Technologies Limited (NTL), a wholly owned subsidiary of NADRA, in order to fill the positions listed below for a project that will last for two (2) years (extendable if required).
The eligible male and female candidates from across the country can apply for these Latest National Database & Registration Authority Jobs through the process that has been outlined by the organization. After the completion of the recruitment process, the candidates who have been selected will be given these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2022. Today Jobs in NADRA 2022
Pakistan is recognized as a global pioneer in the use of a diverse set of identification systems and technologies to address a variety of development challenges. The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) of Pakistan has emerged as a key figure in a variety of program domains. In addition, the organization’s level of skill has been acknowledged on a global scale, and it has been honored with a great deal of praise and accolades.
The administration of smart card programs for disaster relief programs and financial inclusion schemes for the underprivileged has been accomplished with great success by Pakistan, which has been a pioneer in the application of biometric technology. NADRA’s story is one of effective programming to include traditionally underregistered subgroups, such as tribal groups, transgender populations, and women. In addition to its unique uses, NADRA’s story is also one of effective programming. Today Jobs in NADRA 2022
NADRA has had a lot of success, but its story also demonstrates some of the obstacles that can get in the way of a successful deployment of technology when it comes into conflict with vested interests. The experiences it has had can teach many other emerging countries valuable lessons. This is the history of NADRA, including its goals, business model, and activities, as told to Sneha Raghavan and me at the Center for Global Development by Tariq Malik, NADRA’s former chairman and the architect behind the organization’s international prominence.
At the Global Summit on Automatic Identification that took place in Milan in November 2009, Tariq Malik was presented with the ID Outstanding Achievement Award for his work. He was honored with the Sitara-e-Imtiaz (Star of Excellence), which is considered to be one of the most prestigious honors in the field of information technology, in 2013 by the president of Pakistan for innovative citizen-centric ICT application and services given for the state of Pakistan.
Details: Today Jobs in NADRA 2022
|Hiring Organization||National Database & Registration Authority|
|Education Requirements||Relevant Qualifications|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||30+|
|Address||National Database & Registration Authority,Peshawar|
Name of Posts: Today Jobs in NADRA 2022
|Sr No||Name of Post|
|1||Data Entry Executive|
How Do I Apply for Today Jobs in NADRA 2022?
- It is required that the application be complete in all aspects.
- Applications that are either late or incomplete will be rejected without consideration.
- Candidate are require to attach all essential papers In addition to the application form, every post will be filled based on merit alone.
- Candidates who are already employed by the government are required to apply through the appropriate channel and present a no objection certificate along with their documentation.
- Only those candidates who made the cut will be contacted for a test or an interview.
- An applicant who canvasses will automatically be disqualified.
- There will be no payment made for TA or DA for the test or interview.
- The Department reserves the right to accept or reject any application without providing a reason and to fill or not fill any of the above-mentioned positions at its discretion.